Skip to main content

Digital Storytelling

        

    In this post I will talk about the project I made with my friends Alihan Hatipoğlu, Tunahan Dereci and Celal Can Kaya (you can check out their blogs from the links below).

    For this project, we chose to do a PSA (Public Service Announcement) video. Let's first talk about what PSA is and its purpose. The purpose of a PSA is to raise awareness about a subject. Our subject is school bullying. School bullying is a really common problem. You probably came across to a bully at some point in your life. You may be the one getting bullied or you could just be a witness who saw a person get bullied, or maybe you were the bully. This issue can cause a lot of psychological problems. We should raise awareness of this problem and we need to get rid of that problem. You should check out the video we made, I will leave the link below.

Click to check out our video

Alihan Hatipoğlu's blog

Tunahan Dereci's blog

Celal Can Kaya's blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wikiing!!

            Hello everybody!! In this post, I will talk about the review I made about Spider-Man Into The Spider-Verse. It was my first wikiing experience and I had so much fun writing. In wiki sites, people can edit the entries so your entries will be much richer. Let's talk about the movie now. I chose this movie because I really love this movie check out the review I made about the movie below. That was all, stay tuned !! Click here for my Wiki Click here for my Wiki

Making An Infographic!

     Hello everyone! In this post, I am gonna be talking about infographics. First, let's start with what they are. Infographics are graphics that include information about a topic. They are informative and the difference between them and other writing is, they are colorful and they contain images, drawings which makes them much more appealing and interesting.            Let me tell you how I did this infographic step by step. First, I chose the subject from the options given. Secondly, I started looking for a tool, and then I found Canva (which is quite easy to use and has lots of alternative designs.). Then I made it. It is that easy. You can check out the infographic I made about both of online learning and face-to-face learning's benefits.

Movie Poster "I, Robot"

            Hello everybody!! In this post, I will talk about the movie poster I created for the book I read, I, Robot. To create this poster I used Canva same as the infographic. Canva is very useful as it provides you different templates created by other people.     I am not a person who reads a lot of books and sometimes it is really hard for me to focus and finish a book but I, Robot was really different from me. I, Robot is a sci-fi book that takes place in a future where there are robots everywhere in daily life. In order to prevent them from revolting, their creators set three robotic laws. The  First Law is "A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.". The Second Law is "A robot must obey the orders given by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.". The Third Law is "A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or S