Skip to main content

Movie Poster "I, Robot"

 

    
    Hello everybody!! In this post, I will talk about the movie poster I created for the book I read, I, Robot. To create this poster I used Canva same as the infographic. Canva is very useful as it provides you different templates created by other people.
    I am not a person who reads a lot of books and sometimes it is really hard for me to focus and finish a book but I, Robot was really different from me. I, Robot is a sci-fi book that takes place in a future where there are robots everywhere in daily life. In order to prevent them from revolting, their creators set three robotic laws. The First Law is "A robot may not injure a human being or, through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.". The Second Law is "A robot must obey the orders given by human beings except where such orders would conflict with the First Law.". The Third Law is "A robot must protect its own existence as long as such protection does not conflict with the First or Second Law". I think you will enjoy reading the book and there is already a movie of the book which I just discovered today. Have fun stay tuned!!
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Making An Infographic!

     Hello everyone! In this post, I am gonna be talking about infographics. First, let's start with what they are. Infographics are graphics that include information about a topic. They are informative and the difference between them and other writing is, they are colorful and they contain images, drawings which makes them much more appealing and interesting.            Let me tell you how I did this infographic step by step. First, I chose the subject from the options given. Secondly, I started looking for a tool, and then I found Canva (which is quite easy to use and has lots of alternative designs.). Then I made it. It is that easy. You can check out the infographic I made about both of online learning and face-to-face learning's benefits.

First Blogging Experience

    Hi everyone! Welcome to my personal blog. This is not only my first time blogging but also my first time interacting anything related to blogs. The main reason to open this blog is to pass my class but I think I will have fun as I write. As you can guess this blog will be mostly about homeworks, education, learning etc. Stay with me during my experience ;).